Would you like to go climbing or bouldering, but have you never done it before? GRIP will help you start with a short and accessible introduction lesson!
At GRIP climbing center you can get acquainted with sports climbing in a safe, fun and accessible way through auto belays. This is an automatic braking system which means you no longer need a belayer. During a brief explanation you will learn everything that is needed to climb safely. The instructor is always around to ensure that everything goes smoothly while you work together (or alone). You’ll climb at our top floor with more than 50 routes in different difficulty levels.
- Price: You pay normal entrance plus rental of gear (see prices) Climbing shoes are for rent but are not necessary for the first time. Self-taken sports shoes must be clean, otherwise climbing shoes must be rented. Different prices apply to children’s parties. At GRIP you can only pay with pin.
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Please note that children up to 16 years old can only climb under the supervision of an adult, up to 4 children per supervisor.
- Reservations: it is necessary to book in advance so that you are sure that there is enough space. The autobelays introductory lessons can be booked at the following times. Different times may apply during the holidays. Contact us for the possibilities.
Op de hele en halve urenMonday 13:00 – 19:00 uur
Tuesday 13:00 – 19:00 uur
Wednesday 13:00 – 19:00 uur
Thursday 17:00 – 19:00 uur
Friday 13:00 – 19:00 uur
Saturday 12:00 – 19:00 uur
Sunday 12:00 – 21:00 uurAmounts of climbers can be changed free of charge up to 48 hours in advance. Reservations can be made via the reservation form at least 2 working days in advance. Booking last minute? Please contact us by phone!
- Group discount: For groups from 21 people we use different rates, please contact us (email@example.com or 024-7370461).
- Belaying: If you want to learn to belay so that you can climb on the ground floor, you first have to get your climbing license. This is possible by following our Indoor Toprope course.
Bouldering is a sport which does not require a belaying partner. Mats provide the necessary protection from falling. The routes are maximum 4,5 meters high. In the bouldergym you can get a short free introduction, which will take approximately 10 minutes. During this lesson we’ll teach you about what bouldering is and how it works, but also safety regulations and proper falling techniques. We’ll also provide tips for the climbing itself. After the introduction you can start bouldering right away!
- Booking: is not necessary for groups smaller than 6 persons. Would you like to come with 6 or more? Please use the booking form.
- Max 2 children (up to 12 years) per adult, max 4 children per group.
- Costs: the introduction is free of charge. Entrance fee see prices plus rental shoes (€ 3,50)
- Bring comfortable sports clothing.
- If you don’t have climbing shoes you need te rent them since this will make the bouldering more accessible and enjoyable.